Search This Blog

Sunday, May 5, 2013

DIY Manicure


Introductions!
Hi Everyone thank for joining me on my beauty journey. Funny I would start this journey after having PRK surgery.  So at the moment I will not be showing eyelooks for about another week...hopefully.  Stay tuned for reviews, swatches and other goodness.....now on to the post!


Ok.
  I am tired of getting a manicure only to leave bleeding, nicked and sore!  Yall know what I’m talking about where they just swipe here hand over it and wipe he blood off quickly as if nothing happened.  Well guess what…something happened…a wound!  So when you go home and wash your hands they are stinging!  ENOUGH!!!!!  I decided to scour You-tube..you know the portable college of life without the tuition fee?  Here are the minimum supplies needed to give yourself an awesome manicure...lol as of May 2013...cause things change....often.
manicure1
1. Nails Polish Remover
2. Pure Acetone (Be sure to have moisturizer/Vaseline on hand to replace  
    moisture)Also sally sells Acetone polish for natural nails
3.  Cotton Balls-the kind you can unroll
4.  Nail files
5.  Nail Clippers
6. Four sided Buffer
7.  Paper Towel
10.  Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover

*****Stay tuned for NOTW-Nails of the Week later on today.  My schedule doesn't allow a mid week manicure so my review and follow will consist of a 7 day wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment