Search This Blog

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Coral Oasis and Stitches Midwest



Hey Dolls,
I wanted to share a look with you that  I wore to Stitches Midwest.  Let me share something about myself......I have  a million hobbies and I love DIY!  I purchased a ticket to Stitches Midwest which is a yarn and fiber convention...let me just say is was AWESOME!  Here is a look I did using one little palette with a lot of sparkle.


Maybelline EyeStudio Color Plush Shadow Quad, Coral Oasis
This little Palette can be purchased HERE for $6.95 








The Deets
Ingredients: This DOES contain Methylparaben, Ethylparaben! 

Color Payoff- This is a great color combination for any skin tone however I would have liked a more intense color.  I had to layer these shadows on to get this look.  Yay for lighter skin tones...more work for darker or darker skin tones apply this with a base.

Longevity-After layering on all this eyeshadow it fades!!! Ack  By the end of the conference my lids were not as saturated.  I applied my makeup on at 11 left the conference by 3:30.

Creasing-None

Fallout-some fallout so tap your brush

L8tr, 
Dolls 






No comments:

Post a Comment